Orders, Delivery, Taxes and Returns
Our average order processing time is 3-5 working days, however we are a small family business so this may not be possible at all times. An email will be sent once the order has been fulfilled and is with the shipping company.
Delivery (includes P&P charges)
Free Shipping – Orders over £20 only
Royal Mail Second Class - Delivery in two to three working days from date shipped.
Royal Mail Second Class - £2.99
Delivery in two to three working days from date shipped.
Royal Mail First Class - £4.99
Delivery the next working day from date shipped.
First Class - Tracked & Signed - £5.99
Delivery the next working day from date shipped with proof of delivery, signature required.
Worldwide - Please note, customs fees and charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Free Shipping - On orders over £30.00 only
International Economy aims to deliver from date shipped to -
- Western Europe in up to 2 weeks
- Eastern Europe in up to 5 weeks
- North America in up to 6 weeks
- South America, Africa and Asia in up to 8 weeks
- Australia in up to 12 weeks
International Standard - £4.99
From date shipped -
- Western Europe within 2-5 working days
- Eastern Europe within 3-5 working days
- US, Canada, Australia and the rest of the World within 5-7 working days
International Tracked & Signed - £10.99
Comes with tracking number and proof of delivery.
- Western Europe within 2-5 working days from date shipped
- Eastern Europe within 3-5 working days from date shipped.
- US, Canada, Australia and the rest of the World within 5-7 working days from date shipped.
For anything not covered by the delivery options above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you make your order.
Taxes and customs
Darkstorm is not responsible for any customs fees or taxes incurred in the receiving country.
EU VAT & Customs Duties
- Customs clearance charges and fees may be payable on items/goods entering the destination country including the EU from the UK. These depend on the contents’ value. The parcel won’t be released until payment has been received.
- Items sent to the EU from England, Scotland and Wales are subject VAT and duties in the EU. The value of goods thresholds are detailed below
- Items valued at under €22 will remain part of the Low Value Consignment Relief (LVCR) Scheme for items sent to the EU and are not subject to VAT or duties until 1 July 2021 (subject to further extension date to be set by the EU).
- Commercial items/goods (excluding personal correspondence) sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country.
- Commercial items/goods sent to the EU over €150 may attract VAT, customs duties and a clearance/handling fee
Rest of the World
Please check with your countries customs office to see what charges you may incur importing goods from the UK. Each country may be different, but there is usually a cut off cost of the goods where below that threshold you do not need to pay any tax.
We hope that it doesn’t happen, but if you are not happy with any of our products for any reason, we will offer you a full refund once the item has been returned to us (at the customers cost). If an item comes to you damaged or of an unacceptable standard, please contact us with photographs of the damage/problem and we will replace or refund the item. More detailed information on the returns policy is available at the checkout stage.